Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
- The applicant must be resident in South Africa.
- The applicant must be 18 to 59 years of age.
- The applicant must submit a medical / assessment report confirming permanent, severe disability.
- The applicant's medical assessment must not be older than 3 months at date of application.
- The applicant and spouse must meet the requirements of the means test.
- The applicant must not be maintained or cared for in a State Institution.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of another social grant in respect of him or herself.
For more Information, Click here...
To Make Medical Assessment Appointment , Click here...