Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
- The applicant and child must be resident in South Africa.
- Must not be less than 60 years.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of another social grant for him or herself.
- The applicant and spouse must comply with the means test.
- The applicant must not be maintained or cared for in a State Institution.
- The applicant must submit a 13 digit bar coded identity document.
For more Information, Click here...